Hey, that's me!
- I'm a Product Owner for the web layer of Acquia's Cloud Hosting product.
- I'm a husband and a father.
- I play guitar and collect music gear.
- I also collect Lego brick sets.
- I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- I love tacos and cookies.
A partial listing of my Lego collection can be found here:
Brickset Connect Drupal 8 Module
Brickset Connect is a Drupal 8 module I've created that allows content creators to connect to the Brickset.com API V2 for importing information about Lego sets as stored in the Brickset database. This module defines:
- Configuration for connecting to the Brickset.com API
- A content type for storing set information
- A mechanism for importing set information and creating nodes based on a set number
- A view for listing imported set numbers, suitable for exporting set numbers
- A searchable view for listing set details, suitable for searching sets
Listen to Entronomy
Check out Entronomy - Evolve From Chaos, the album I released with my friend Steve.
Listen to my Solo Music
Latest Blog Post
I've published the first release (8.x-1.0-alpha1) of a Drupal 8 module I've been on which I've been work for a couple of months. Brickset Connect allows a user to connect to the Brickset.com API and query Lego set information about a given set number and create a node with that data and associated images in the Drupal site in which the module is installed.